Consignment Cards

Ink Paper Rubber is pleased to offer the opportunity for our customers to sell their hadmade greeting cards on consigment at Ink Paper Rubber.  Here are the details:

  • Customers can sell their handmade greeting cards on consignment at Ink Paper Rubber (IPR).  IPR will collect all monies and collect and remit all sales tax to the appropriate authorities.  As a fee for their services, IPR will retain 30% of the sales price, excluding taxes.  Alternatively, IPR will retain 20% of the sales price (excluding taxes), with the remaining 80% to be issued as store credit (valid for 6 months from date of issue).  You must indicate on your consignment agreement (by initialing the appropriate section) which option you are choosing.  You may change your option by executing a new consigment agreement.
  • You will be paid monthly or quarterly, depending on amount due, for all sales from the preceeding period.
  • Each customer will be assigned a unique ID# upon execution of the consigment agreement.  This ID# will be used to track consigment sales for each individual.  It is the responsibility of each individual to code their sales items with their ID#.
  • You are responsible for pricing your merchandise.  Removable labels will be available from IPR for 30¢ per sheet of 30 labels.  The unique ID# and price are to be written on the label and applied to the merchandise prior to sale.
  • Envelopes must be provided with each card.  Card sleeves are optional but highly recommended.  This will help protect the cards from damage by handling while they are on display in the store.  We recommend book-jacket style sleeves (so the inside of the card can be viewed without removing from the sleeve; alternatively, indicate the inside sentiment, if any).  While IPR will apply the same due diligence to protecting consigment merchandise as we do to all merchandise for sale in the store, IPR is not responsible for theft or damage to merchandise placed on consignment.
  • It is your responsibility to determine the angel policy of any stamps used on your cards or the copyright status of any other images used.  Under no circumstances will IPR be responsible for any copyright infringement.

If you would like to participate, please print out the Consigment Agreement and bring a signed copy to the store.  We will assign your ID# and give you a completed copy of the agreement.

We hope this will be a beneficial opportunity for everyone!

Store Hours Tue/Thu/Fri: 10a-6p, Wed: 10a-8p, Sat: 10a-5p, Sun: 1-5p, Mon closed

7220 W. 80th Street, Overland Park, KS 66204 Phone: 913-381-2217